Want that BJJ blue belt super bad? Have a few months to spend in Thailand?
Prof. Olavo abreau has initiated a 3 month white to blue belt course.
It is not meant for someone who has no experience with BJJ, but rather a white belt with some knowledge who wants to advance quickly.
So what is this 3 month camp all about and is it a legit venture or a scam? The people at Phuket Top Team where highly criticised at first and following a Sherdog thread, decided to clarify what were all the requirements about, and it is much harder than what most people think:
1. The course is indeed very intensive – however living in Phuket just to train, no work, no commitments – train, eat, sleep, train, sleep and repeat. This is a huge factor in this course.
2. The 95% success rate to grading is for those who DO COMPLETE the course – those who cannot achieve the hours or requirements are not included in the %\’s for success as they will not have completed the course
3. Carlson Gracie Jnr vouches (along with many others) the very legitimacy of Prof. Olavo Abreu his skills, knowledge, achievements and teaching. (thank you to the legend himself for his kind words)
4. This course is very intense indeed – we ave a very well laid out syllabus for this 3 months and we absolutely highly recommend people be prepared for training that takes things to \’the next level\’ physically
5. Students will be sat down after each month and given an assessment test on how they are grasping the on-going course
6. Please note the cost of the course includes the use of 5 Brazilian Gi Jitsu classes a week, 4 no-gi grappling classes a week and 3 wrestling classes a week (with set requirements being detailed below)
7. Lastly – stay tuned… we will be filming a documentary on the first 1/2 students to take part in this course. This will give a great insight for you guys to see what is happening, how and the total process.
Phuket Top Team is leading the way once again, we are set to offer a fantastic opportunity for those interested in starting the journey on the path of on of the worlds fastest growing sports -Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
IBJJF approved 3rd degree Carlson Gracie Jnr/Brazilian Top Team Black belt Prof. Olavo Abreu is heading a program that will see students sign up to a 3 month intensive training camp.
The white to blue belt BJJ training camp consists of 5 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes a week over 3 months. During this 3 months the student will be taken through all the training needed to work towards a blue belt grading that is fully IBJJF approved.
Phuket Top Team and Prof. Olavo Abreu are offering a 95% success rate on grading from white to blue at the end of the 3 months. With the program in place, the world class training and the consistent training… our students will be very strong blue belts when they grade.
The grading at the end of the 3 month training camp will consist of being awarded your blue belt under Prof. Olavo Abreu and the Carlson Gracie Jnr lineage. With an official IBJJF blue belt certificate.
Prof. Olavo Abreu is a highly respected Jiu-Jitsu practitioner who will make sure his students are more than ready at the time of grading.
This opportunity for students to enter into the IBJJF white to blue belt training camp is something that will change your life, your skills and put you on the path to developing in the amazing sport of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Students will be asked to sign a contract entering into the 3 month training camp – with each student needing to train 5 days a week of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with only 4 classes being able to be missed during this period of time.
For full detailed information please check out the Phuket Top Team website
www.phukettopteam.com and click on the 3 month course information page, all questions and information should be easily found there.
BECOME A SUPPORTER UNDER FACEBOOK’S NEW FAN PAGE SUPPORTER SYSTEM! EARN COMMENT BADGES AND PERKS! https://www.facebook.com/WhiteBeltBrazilianJiuJitsu/?modal=become_supporter
USE COUPON CODE “WBBJJ” FOR 15% OFF YOUR NEXT FUJI GI OR BJJ PRODUCT! https://www.fujisports.com