After McGregor was submitted in round four by Nurmagomedov in October – the pair began to brawl with their opposing entourages.
McGregor, 30, looks set to return once his suspension is up – with the Irishman and UFC veteran Cerrone both talking up a fight online.
UFC commentator Joe Rogan revealed on Saturday that a McGregor vs Cerrone fight is a “done deal”.
Rogan said: “Conor-Cowboy is a done deal, as far as I know.”
Earlier in the month Cerrone, 35, suggested a fight between him and The Notorious for the UFC interim lightweight title had been finalized.
Conor has also been posting sparring footage showing that he indeed training currently. [Source]
UFC President Dana White however says that the fight, “Isn’t even close“.
Dana has hidden big fights in the past. Is he trying to keep this one under wraps?
Would you like to write for wbbjj.com? Message us using the chat bubble on the right!
BEFORE YOU GO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP! SHARE YOUR STORIES, MEMES, ETC. WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHER PRACTITIONERS AND FANS!