If you are about to start taking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, or have only been taking classes for a short time, here are some important rules that will make your journey much more comfortable.
Summary after watching the video:
1. Don’t just go for submissions.
2. Focus on having a good posture.
3. Move your hips away from the attacks.
4. Tap out. Really. Tap out.
5. Focus on technique, not strength.
BEFORE YOU GO STOP BY OUR STORE BY SCROLLING DOWN AND PICK UP SOME NEW BJJ OR MMA GEAR! USE CODE WBBJJ FOR 15% OFF!!
Would you like to write for wbbjj.com? Message us using the chat bubble on the right!